About the Firm
Knowledgeable Santa Barbara Lawyers Defend Clients Charged with DUI
Hardworking California advocates challenge drunk driving allegations
Out of nowhere, a drunk driving charge can threaten your reputation and your freedom. In many cases, motorists are intimidated or embarrassed into accepting unfair plea agreements simply to get the matter behind them. At The Law Office of Robert F. Landheer in Santa Barbara, our dedicated defense attorneys stand up for motorists who have been accused of DUI and other criminal offenses. No matter how tough the situation might seem, we know how to take on overzealous authorities and misleading evidence. With more than 35 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers provide knowledgeable representation in a full range of criminal defense cases as well as deportation and immigration matters. At every stage of your case, attorneys Robert Landheer and Russell Brown will work diligently to help you obtain the best possible outcome.
Attorneys deliver honest, effective counsel in criminal defense and immigration cases
Choosing the right attorney gives you an advantage in court and during interactions with authorities, such as police and immigration officials. Throughout the Santa Barbara area, people rely on us because of our:
- Community reputation — Fellow lawyers and former clients have recognized us for our ability, determination and integrity. Founding attorney Robert Landheer has earned the distinction of being certified as a criminal law specialist by the California State Bar, based on feedback from lawyers and judges familiar with his work.
- Dedication to protecting clients’ rights — We are passionate supporters of the rights that are accorded to each person under our justice system. Regardless of the specific charge, our firm will press for fair treatment at every stage of your case.
- Responsive representation — If you’ve been stopped while driving or have been threatened with removal from this country, it is natural to be fearful and confused. That is why our firm insists on keeping clients informed about the relevant laws and how they apply to your situation.
If you’ve been charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or you face another type of legal challenge, quick action is necessary. We offer a free initial consultation so that you can get the help you need without waiting.
Areas of Practice
Accomplished Santa Barbara law firm assists with a range of legal matters
Our firm provides strong representation for Californians in several types of cases, including those relating to:
- Driving under the influence — When you’ve been accused of DUI, we can find problems that might have occurred during the stop or testing process. From there, we build the strongest possible defense to help you avoid incarceration, fines and license suspension.
- Criminal defense — We provide exceptional criminal defense against all types of allegations.
- Drug crimes — Cases involving purported drug crimes often hinge on improper evidence or police tactics. Our firm aggressively confronts charges relating to possession, use and sale of controlled substances.
From the moment you retain our firm, we fight to protect your rights and relieve the burden on you and your family.
Contact a proven Santa Barbara DUI defense lawyer for a free initial consultation
Robert F. Landheer Attorney at Law represents California clients accused of DUI. We also handle other criminal defense matters, as well as immigration and deportation proceedings. Please call 805-962-5103 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation at our Santa Barbara office.